Job Application III

Exact Name of Person

Title or Position

Name of Company

Address (number and street)

Address (city, state, and zip)

Dear Exact Name of Person: (or Sir or Madam if answering a blind ad)

With the enclosed resume, I would like to make you aware of the considerable skills I could put to work for the Baltimore Family Health System. Although I would like you to consider me for any situation where my versatile skills could be of value to you, I am particularly interested in the following positions:

Access Coordinator

Assistant Practice Manager

Network Analyst II (Information Systems)

Account Analyst

You will see that I offer skills compatible with those and other business office positions. I hold a B.A. in Finance and have acquired experience in internal business auditing activities, payroll calculation and administration, computer operations, and office management. I have worked for only two companies and have been promoted to increasing responsibilities in both organizations because of my initiative, productivity, and office skills. Even in high school, I began working for Camelot Music and was promoted to Assistant Manager for a store with $1.5 million in annual sales and 15 employees. In my current job, I handle a variety of internal auditing procedures, troubleshoot accounting problems, and handle liaison with the home office. I am proficient in utilizing numerous software programs including Excel, Lotus, and many others.

With a reputation as a congenial individual with outstanding customer service and public relations skills, I can provide outstanding personal and professional references at the appropriate time. Although I am excelling in my current position and am highly regarded by my employer, it is my desire to work in a medical environment.

If you can use an energetic and highly motivated hard worker who offers versatile skills and abilities, I hope you will contact me to suggest a time when we might meet to discuss your needs and how I might serve them. Thank you in advance for your time.

Yours truly,

Signature
(Name in Caps)

No comments: